Reduce sensitive data exposure in Zendesk
Automatically detect and protect sensitive data shared in Zendesk tickets. Reduce your company’s risk of data leaks in minutes, not months.
- Polymer is smart data loss prevention (DLP) for Zendesk. Monitor Zendesk tickets—both messages and files—for PII, PHI, financial information, passwords, secrets, network addresses, access keys, and more.
- Start protecting sensitive data in Zendesk now. Polymer makes onboarding fast and easy with a low-code setup, a dedicated support team, and enterprise-grade connectivity.
Flexible no-code DLP
Use one of Polymer’s pre-built data policy templates or build your own.
- SOC 2
- ISO 27001 & ISO 27701
- Other privacy and compliance regulations
Smart data loss prevention for Zendesk
Polymer gives you unparalleled visibility to see the sensitive data in your Zendesk. With 24/7 monitoring and real-time redaction, Polymer enables you to be proactive about your SaaS data security. Use Polymer to customize your data policy and map data access based on roles in your organization. Shift ongoing data decisions from the information security team to individual employees without disrupting workflows.
- No-code set up
- Pre-built policy templates (HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, CCPA)
- Flexible policy generator (200+ options)
- Context mapping
- Automatic detection of PII, PHI, and more
- Precision redaction with 90% accuracy
- Real-time remediation of sensitive data exposure
- Customizable permissions, nudges, and training for employees
- Risk scores and dashboards
- Usage logs and suspicious activity reports
- Knowledge graph
Polymer finds and catalogs over 50 types of sensitive data shared in Zendesk tickets. Data policies are adaptable to each organization’s needs.
Polymer automatically redacts sensitive data and nudges employees in real-time when policy violations occur to deter behavior.
Polymer provides detailed reports of the sensitive data shared by employees and their associated risk level so information security and IT teams can take action.