Box Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Real Time Data Exposure Risk Monitoring & Remediation
No-code data governance for Box. Monitor and restrict access based on ML-enabled risky file sharing controls within your organization.
- Implement and enforce file sharing and access policies for your business and its workforce.
- Locate and control access to documents containing sensitive data like PII, PHI, HIPAA and GDPR across your entire Box solution.
Templates and documentation to implement common policies:
- SOC2/Type 2
- ISO 27001 & ISO 27701
- Other privacy and compliance regulations
Organizations can measure & reduce data exposure risk by monitoring and removing at-risk sensitive data.
Data Governance & Privacy Policies with a click of a button
Data exposure is prevented
Use Polymer DLP to:
- Detect and remediate sensitive data exposure in near real time
- Compliant governance policies and templates for CCPA, GDPR, PHI, HIPAA and other common rules
- Modify and add sensitive data definitions from a list of 200+ element types or create your own
- Policy training and feedback to educate employees
- Maintain sensitive data usage logs and reporting
- Track and investigate sensitive data access and movement by user or team level
- API available for granular data access analytics
- Knowledge graph for federated reporting across other platforms where Polymer is installed
Detect and report on sensitive data shared
Detect and nudge user towards alternate behavior at time of share
Detect, nudge and repeal sensitive data shared