Prevent sensitive data exposure in Box
Monitor sensitive data like PII and PHI in your organization’s Box and restrict risky file sharing in real time.
- Polymer is smart data loss prevention (DLP) for Box. Monitor your Box and control access to Box files that contain sensitive data such as: PII, PHI, financial information, passwords, secrets, network addresses, access keys, and more.
- Start protecting your sensitive data across Box in minutes, not months. Polymer makes onboarding fast and easy with a low-code setup, a dedicated support team, and enterprise-grade connectivity.
Flexible low-code DLP
Use one of Polymer’s pre-built data policy templates or customize your own. Detect policy violations that matter to your organization and reduce alert fatigue.
- SOC 2
- ISO 27001 and ISO 27701
- Other privacy and compliance regulations
Smart data loss prevention for Box
Start protecting your data in Box now without interfering with your day-to-day operations. Polymer’s DLP platform scans Box and detects sensitive data at risk of exposure. Immediately restrict access to shared Box files that contain sensitive data and reduce the risk of future threats with ongoing monitoring and remediation. Empower your employees to make better data security decisions.
- Low-code set up
- Pre-built policy templates (HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, CCPA)
- Flexible policy generator (200+ options)
- Context mapping
- Automatic detection of PII, PHI, and more
- Real-time remediation of sensitive data exposure
- Customizable permissions, nudges, and training for employees
- Risk scores and dashboards
- Usage logs and suspicious activity reports
- Knowledge graph
Polymer finds and catalogs over 50 types of sensitive data within Box files. Data policies are adaptable to each organization’s needs.
Polymer automatically nudges employees in real-time when policy violations occur to deter behavior.
Polymer provides detailed reports of the sensitive data shared by employees and their associated risk level so information security and IT teams can take action.