Use Polymer to customize data loss prevention based on your company’s data policies. Monitor GitHub and detect sensitive data elements such as:
- Kubernetes keys
Streamlined onboarding & support
Polymer makes onboarding quick and straightforward with a no-code setup, a dedicated support team, and enterprise-grade connectivity.
- Upload with a file
Smart data loss prevention for GitHub
Polymer finds sensitive data like PII, passwords, secrets, and Kubernetes keys in GitHub so you can prevent data exposure before code is deployed. Use Polymer to reduce the risk of data policy violations within GitHub repositories—comments and codebase. Easily define what sensitive data is important to your organization and modify it as your data governance strategy evolves.
- No-code set up
- Pre-built policy templates (HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, CCPA)
- Flexible policy generator (200+ options)
- Context mapping
- Automatic detection of PII, passwords, and more exposed in codebases and repositories
- Customizable warnings when unauthorized users have access to sensitive data
- Risk scores and dashboards
- Usage logs and suspicious activity reports
- Knowledge graph
Polymer automatically scans GitHub for exposed sensitive data when there are code changes within a repository.
Polymer sends warnings if unauthorized users have access to sensitive data in GitHub folders they can access.
Polymer uses machine learning to report on any suspicious activity detected within GitHub.