Secure sensitive data in Slack today
Polymer is a no-code data loss prevention (DLP) platform that starts protecting your company in minutes without disrupting workflows. It’s customizable and contextually aware—saving you time and reducing operational oversight.
Data governance on your terms
Use one of Polymer’s pre-built data policy templates or customize your own. Detect policy violations that matter to your company and reduce alert fatigue.
- SOC 2
- ISO 27001 & ISO 27701
- Other privacy and compliance regulations
Smart data loss prevention for Slack
Polymer makes data security in your Slack workspace simple. Automatically reduce the risk of sensitive data exposure with 24/7 monitoring and real-time redaction. Use Polymer to customize your data policy and map data access based on roles within your organization. Educate your employees and shift ongoing data decisions from the IT or information security team to individuals without disrupting workflows. Start protecting your sensitive data in Slack in minutes, not months.
- No-code set up
- Pre-built policy templates (HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, CCPA)
- Flexible policy generator (200+ options)
- Context mapping
- Automatic detection of PII, PHI, and more
- Precision redaction with 90% accuracy
- Real-time remediation of sensitive data exposure
- Customizable permissions, nudges, and training for employees
- Risk scores and dashboards
- Usage logs and suspicious activity reports
- Knowledge graph
Polymer finds and catalogs over 50 types of sensitive data shared in public Slack channels. Data policies are adaptable to each organization’s needs.
Polymer automatically redacts sensitive data and nudges employees in real-time when policy violations occur to deter behavior.
Polymer provides detailed reports of the sensitive data shared by employees and their associated risk level so information security and IT teams can take action.