Protect PII, PHI, & more in Microsoft OneDrive
Monitor your organization’s Microsoft OneDrive and control access to files with sensitive data. Easily stay HIPAA and PCI compliant without slowing down your business.
- Polymer is smart data loss prevention (DLP) for Microsoft OneDrive. Monitor your Microsoft OneDrive and control access to Microsoft OneDrive files that contain sensitive data such as: PII, PHI, financial information, passwords, secrets, network addresses, access keys, and more.
- Start protecting your sensitive data across Microsoft OneDrive in minutes, not months. Polymer makes onboarding fast and easy with a low-code setup, a dedicated support team, and enterprise-grade connectivity.
Flexible low-code DLP
Use one of Polymer’s pre-built data policy templates or build your own.
- SOC 2
- ISO 27001 and ISO 27701
- Other privacy and compliance regulations
Smart data loss prevention for Microsoft OneDrive
Start protecting your company’s data in Microsoft OneDrive now without interfering with your day-to-day operations. Polymer’s DLP platform scans Microsoft OneDrive and detects sensitive data at risk for exposure. Immediately restrict access to Microsoft OneDrive files shared outside of your organization that contain sensitive data and reduce the risk of future threats with ongoing monitoring and remediation. Empower your employees to make better data security decisions.
- Low-code set up
- Pre-built policy templates (HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, CCPA)
- Flexible policy generator (200+ options)
- Context mapping
- Automatic detection of PII, PHI, and more
- Real-time remediation of sensitive data exposure
- Customizable permissions, nudges, and training for employees
- Risk scores and dashboards
- Usage logs and suspicious activity reports
- Knowledge graph
Polymer finds and catalogs over 50 types of sensitive data within Microsoft OneDrive files. Data policies are adaptable to each organization’s needs.
Polymer automatically restricts access to files that violate data policies in real time or after a set number of days.
Polymer provides detailed reports of the sensitive data shared by employees and their associated risk level so information security and IT teams can take action.