Secure sensitive data in Google Drive
Detect PII, PHI, and other sensitive data within Google Drive files, implement file-sharing policies, and restrict access outside of your organization.
- Polymer is smart data loss prevention (DLP) for Google Drive. Monitor your Google Drive and control access to Google Drive files that contain sensitive data such as: PII, PHI, financial information, passwords, secrets, network addresses, access keys, and more.
- Start protecting your sensitive data across Google Drive in minutes, not months. Polymer makes onboarding fast and easy with a low-code setup, a dedicated support team, and enterprise-grade connectivity.
Flexible no-code DLP
Use one of Polymer’s pre-built data policy templates or build your own.
- SOC 2
- ISO 27001 & ISO 27701
- Other privacy and compliance regulations
Smart data loss prevention for Google Drive
Start protecting your data in Google Drive now without interfering with your day-to-day operations. Polymer’s DLP platform scans Google Drive and detects sensitive data at risk for exposure. Immediately restrict access to Google Drive files shared outside of your organization that contain sensitive data and reduce the risk of future threats with ongoing monitoring and remediation. Empower your employees to make better data security decisions.
- Low-code set up
- Pre-built policy templates (HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, CCPA)
- Flexible policy generator (200+ options)
- Context mapping
- Automatic detection of PII, PHI, and more
- Real-time remediation of sensitive data exposure
- Customizable permissions, nudges, and training for employees
- Risk scores and dashboards
- Usage logs and suspicious activity reports
- Knowledge graph
Polymer finds and catalogs over 50 types of sensitive data within Google Drive files. Data policies are adaptable to each organization’s needs.
Polymer automatically restricts access to files that violate data policies in real time or after a set number of days.
Polymer provides detailed reports of the sensitive data shared by employees and their associated risk level so information security and IT teams can take action.