Senior Python Engineer
With the proliferation of the application ecosystem (think: Slack, DocuSign, Dropbox, etc.), corporate security and compliance has never been more elusive. Polymer is a category-creator: providing real time monitoring through a 1-click install with easily customizable settings for HIPAA, CCPA, PII, PHI, GDPR around policy frameworks. TLDR: Clients can secure their applications within minutes.
Backed by Tensility, Motivate Ventures & Inspiration with a strong set of successful customer accounts, Polymer is ready to build out and grow its inside sales organization with a focus on mid-market sellers that have previous startup experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Architect scalable and robust components and integrations
- Fully own and independently drive backend engineering efforts
- Provide leadership and mentorship to teammates
- Develop projects through their entire lifecycle
- Be part of a fast-paced and flexible team
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 4+ years of experience building Python applications (with Django or Flask) for web and/or mobile consumer-facing applications
- Experience with AWS, cloud deployments, DevOps and web security
- Proficiency with database systems (e.g., MySQL PostgreSQL)
- Experience with source control management systems, preferably Git
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field